Atlanta History Center
The Atlanta Historical Society was founded in 1926 to preserve and study Atlanta history. In 1990, after decades of collecting, researching, and publishing information about Atlanta and the surrounding area, the organization officially became Atlanta History Center. What began as a small, archival-focused historical society grew over the decades to encompass 33 acres of curated Goizueta Gardens, four historic houses, varied programming, and a range of signature and temporary exhibitions housed in the Atlanta History Museum (completed 1993).
130 West Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30305 130 West Paces Ferry Road NW <br>Atlanta, GA 30305