22nd Brazilian Film Festival of MiamiFri 9/14 - Sun 9/23
The Brazilian Film Festival (BRAFF) is the pioneer film festival exclusively dedicated to Brazilian films in US.
In 2018 the Brazilian Film Festival’s 22nd edition will be held from September 14 to 23 in 5 venues:
• SEPT 14 to 16 – Tribute Screenings in homage to the director Caca Diegues at Savor Cinema in Ft Lauderdale;
• SEP 17 to 18 - University Circuit – Special films presented at FIU;
• SEPT 19 to 22 - Competitive Screenings at Regal South Beach screening premiere feature films;
• SEPT 22 – Marketplace panels and workshops about Brazilian law incentives for co-productions partnerships at Downtown Media Center in Miami;
• SEPT 23 – New World Symphony SoundScape Park - free admission
Closing Award Night at the SoundScape Park in Miami Beach will seal the ten-day festival event presenting the Crystal Lens award to best film chosen by the audience and the Lifetime Achievement Award to director Caca Diegues followed by screening of his iconic film Bye Bye Brasil.
Price$5, $8, $10 and $20
Time6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm
OTHER FESTIVAL EVENTSEVENT CALENDAR
Wynwood's Octoberfest presented by Samuel Adams
The Josef Gingold Chamber Music Festival of Miami (Faculty Concerts)
The Josef Gingold Chamber Music Festival of Miami (Student Recitals)
The Josef Gingold Chamber Music Festival of Miami (Gingold Festival Virtuosi)